HEAR YOUR BABY'S HEARTBEAT FROM THE COMFORTS OF YOUR OWN HOME!
The Fetal Doppler Heart Rate Monitor is a hand-held obstetrical unit, which is applicable to hospital, clinic, and home for daily self-check by pregnant women.
It has a large LCD screen for easy monitoring and turns off automatically after 60 seconds when not in use.
The Fetal Doppler Heart Rate Monitor produces no radiation and is safe and easy to use.
3.0 Mhz Waterproof Probe. High sensitivity of the probe,12-16weeks can hear the fetal heartbeat.
- LCD digital screen. Light screen, the digital display is clearer.
- No Radiation. Safe and easy to use.
- Turn Off Automatically. No operation automatically turns off after 60 seconds
- A Thoughtful Gift. For your wife, sister or any expectant mother.
How To Use:
- Lie flat with a cushion pillow and keep your legs straight and relaxed.
- Rub gel or water to the lower area of the stomach.
- Turn the doppler on and slowly — really slowly — move it around until you can hear the heartbeat.
- The earlier it is in your pregnancy, the lower you'll likely have to go. Try below your belly button.
- Be aware that you'll also hear your own heartbeat and the pulse of an artery.